Sunday, September 9, 2012

Witty in White

Haven't posted since I was in my tropical paradise, but here's a few pics of one my casual summer outfits..
I'm wearing a fully white combination, just to embrace the summer vibes! I find it casual yet chic, it could easily be worn to a beach-club for lunch or even out at night here, as everyone is so laid back..



  The tiny, cropped spaghetti strap, flowery top was in one of my recent posts.. one of my favorites.


 My skirt is an Abercrombie high waisted, flowy and embroidered piece with a lace underskirt. I'm not usually a fan of the whole white on white clashes, but in this case I just couldn't resist showing of my Balinese tan!!


To finish off the ensemble, I went for silver sandals that link in nicely with the grey and red flower patterns on my top, just because I had to break up the all white combination..
all together an easy going summer look!



I MISS BALI , hope you all had a lovely summer and your tans aren't fading as fast as mine is..

XOXO KENDRA 

No comments:

Post a Comment