Saturday, September 15, 2012

Glitter & Glam


So Thursday night as I previously posted, Lil' John performed at the Nasimi Pool, 
I was invited to Movida for the official after party and I absolutely couldn't refuse a night in the VIP, 
so I went a bit over board with the glitter !!!

Because my dress was quite conservative in the front with its high neckline and 3/4 length sleeves I wore my hair in a messy ponytail with a clean quiff. 
I adore this dress but hadn't had the chance to wear it even though I've had it for almost a year!
I love how the plunging back sort of takes away from the utter conservativeness that you see in the front but still keeps it classy, and of course the fact that its completely sequined makes this dress such a head turner. 



Of course my one of my fave pair of glittery Steve Maddens to accompany this dress went without saying.



I was worried that my Alexander Mc Queen clutch would be pushing the boundaries, but that's the definition of fashion so I made it work because of the opaqueness to the swarovski's !! 


 A closer look at the clutch rings ...



A bit of a frontal view to my dress and hair style, the red lipstick was a must or I would have looked like the woman in black ...



xoxo Kendra 

No comments:

Post a Comment