Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Bliss



Long overdue post! Just thought I'd share a few things I've enjoyed wearing so far this summer..

This necklace is one of my favorites, I had bought it a few years ago & sadly had forgotten & neglected it! Well until I recently found it, as I was rummaging through my stuff to pack for summer. 
Don't get me wrong, I adore my studs, shredded jeans, lace, leather & stiletto's, but once in a while my girly side comes out laced with flowers & butterflies! 
The top is a recent purchase from Bershka, I recommend it at the moment has some funky summer-wear going on.
 

This top makes me happy, and what it represents I am not up for discussing. Funnily enough I recently got into a debate with my two best girls, about what we individually believe the Illuminati to symbolize & their position in society. Yes, they were to some extent created to divert the public's attention off what is currently occurring politically, but NOT to brainwash those more oblivious to certain issues or cause mass 'hysteria' as such, ANYWAYS don't get me started, completely off topic.
Top from Zara :)



The next few pictures are of my old jeans, that on a lazy day in I decided I could make them useful again & turn them into shorts! 
I cut them, shredded both of them where the hem would be, because let's be honest, it's more exciting than stitching a hem... then finally pushed through a couple of studs to give them some flair.

and on these pink ones added a few extra tears here & there.. 

SO NEVER CHUCK AN OLD PAIR OF JEANS, THEY'RE MORE USEFUL THAN YOU THINK...



    Hope you're having a fab summer,
                                                                XOXO Kendra 

No comments:

Post a Comment